17-year-old raped by three different men in one day when she traveled to see one of them she met on Facebook


A very disappointed Kenyan mother has called for the arrest of three men who raped her 17-year-old daughter on separate events this month June.

From the girl story, she said she knows only one of them, the man she met on Facebook and gave his name as “Vincent”. She said he invited her to his home in Mbale, a distance of 210 kilometers far from Mbita where she lives with her Aunt.

She said;

“I met the guy on Facebook. His first name is Vincent, and the surname indicates he is of Luhya ethnicity. He invited me to Mbale, Vihiga County so that I know where he stays — Hekima area. I usually live with my aunt. I told her that I was going to pay my mum a visit and come back on Sunday, June 14.

“He told me to use my money to travel to his place, and that he will refund once I get there. Vincent defiled and kicked me out of his house without giving me any money to go back home.

“While stranded, I met a Boda Boda rider, who promised to provide me with somewhere to shelter for the night. He further said that the following day, he will take me to Kisumu, where I will board a bus home. He took me to a lodging facility in Kakamega, where he defiled and stole my phone.

“On returning to Mbale, I met yet another man, who took me to Vincent’s place. We found the door had been locked. The then-curfew cut-off hour of 7 pm had clocked. So, the man told me he would take me to his place, where I would spend the night. While at his home, he defiled me and kicked me out the following morning.

“I want this case to be pursued to the end. The men really hurt me. she said”

The rape patient who said a female Good Samaritan assisted her to get medical treatment and file a report at Mbale Police Station on June 10. The woman was her Savior as she kept meeting one rapist to another.

The mother of the 17-year-old on her own part said;

“My 17-year-old daughter stays with her aunt, who lives in Mbita. She told me that she would come home on Friday, June 5. When I called her later Friday to inquire, why she had taken long to arrive home, she told me not to worry that she’d be home soon. In the evening, her phone line was unavailable. I did not know where she had gone to, or what had happened to her.

“On Tuesday, June 9, I received a call from a police officer attached to Mbale Police Station. The cop asked me to go to the station because my daughter was seriously ill. I was shocked; I did not know how she got to Mbale in Vihiga County, a place that I, personally, had never set foot in. I was told that she met one of her defilers on Facebook.”

K2TV reported that one of the suspects, David Nyangweso has been arrested and arraigned. He is being held in custody as investigations into the matter continue. The amount of rape is really high right now.

Click To Claim Your Point


Comments are closed.